Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

500 Posts!

It hardly seems possible but the RT Blog has had 500 posts to date. This is the 500th post since the blog began in April of 2006.

I can't tell you the number of people who tell me that they regularly read the RT Blog. This,of course, reinforces me and encourages me to keep the RT Blog going.

I just wish that more individuals would comment on the items posted on the RT Blog. It would be great to receive more feedback so we could all know what readers think.

Please consider commenting the next time you have a reaction (positive or negative) to a post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sutherland said...

Way to go Dave!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home