Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Openings in Oregon

I received the following message on position openings from Michael S. Ratliff, CTRS. Michael is the Director of Therapeutic Recreation at Oregon State Hospital. Her contact information appears below.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have several Rehab Therapists spots open. Below is a link to the State of Oregon’s job posting. We are not having very many CTRS apply, which I would like to see improved. Please, pass on to anyone who might be interested.

http://www.emp.state.or.us/jobs/statejobs/index.cfm?location_content=jobdisplay.cfm&ord=245&system=WIOA&type=N&lang=E&datasource=TS

Thanks,

Michael
________________________________


Michael S. Ratliff, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
Oregon State Hospital
2600 Center Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-2682

Office: (503) 945-2967
Nextel: (503) 932-8911
Michael.s.ratliff@state.or.us

1 Comments:

Blogger Traveling Bear said...

We are hiring again.

Salary range: $3,235.00 - $4,716.00 Monthly


Link to the Oregon State job website:
http://www.oregonjobs.org/

Link to Oregon State Hospital site:
http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/mentalhealth/osh/main.shtml

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home