Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

During RT Week Help Colleagues in WV

RT/TR Week is July 13 - 20, 2008. Happy RT Week!!

It seems to me that RT Week is a good time to think of colleagues. Our colleagues in West Virginia need our support now. You can perhaps make a difference for our colleagues and residents of long-term care facilities in West Virginia by taking a few minutes to write a letter in support of West Virginia accepting the CTRS credential for Activity Directors.

See yesterday's post for information and ideas for your letter. I'm sending my letter off in the mail today. I hope you will consider sending your letter soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home