Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, July 28, 2008

ATRA Ballot Out

The Official Ballot for ATRA's 2008-09 election is out. Members have until 8/8/08 to vote.

Missy Armstrong, MS, CTRS, is running unopposed for president-elect. Heather Sedletzeck, CTRS, is running unopposed for secretary.

Stephanie Courtney, MS, CTRS/ACC, Mary Ann Aquadro, Ph.D., CTRS, Tim Passmore, Ed.D, CTRS, and Dan Ferguson, Ph.D., CTRS, are candidates for member-at-large positions on the Board of Directors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home