Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Position Opening in Indy Area

From Mandy D. McQueeney, BS, CTRS, via the RTI listserve:

Meaningful Day Services Inc. has opened up a new position for a part-time Recreation Therapist to serve Marion and Hamilton counties. Applicant must be CTRS and available to work some evenings. There is potential for full-time employment with this position.

Our company is growing rapidly and the demand for Recreation Therapy is increasing. We serve individuals of all ages with developmental disabilities under the Medicaid Waiver. Our therapists have a unique opportunity to work with individuals in their homes and within the community.

If you would like to be considered for this position, you may apply online at www.meaningfuldays.com

For more information regarding position requirements and responsibilities, you may contact me directly at kmms43005@sbcglobal.net

Mandy D. McQueeney, BS, CTRS
Director of Recreational Therapy
Meaningful Day Services, Inc.
www.meaningfuldays.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home