Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Final Reminder on Madison RT Workshop

A reminded that it is still not too late to attend the Madison RT Workshop this Thursday and Friday, June 12 and 13, in Madison, Indiana.

There is no registration fee for RTI members or members of any ATRA Chapters. ATRA CEUs will be available for the processing fee of $10.00.

Those attending may sign-in at the door, although preregistration is encouraged. Please contact Debbie Leland, of the Madison State Hospital staff, who will be glad to register participants and provide directions to the new location for the RT Workshop on the grounds of Madison State Hospital in Madison, Indiana.

Debbie Leland may be reached by calling 812.265.7414 or by email at dleland@fssa.state.in.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home