Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

www.nuelife.com is new website

A Resource for the Care of Your Aging Patients has been established. Here is information from the website:

NuELifePRO.com is the single source of information focused on the increasingly complex care of the older patient. Here you will find the tools, resources, and education to help you with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases in older people as well as information specific to changes that occur in the aging process.

Our goal is to be your resource for senior care. Search by condition or disease and you’ll discover Clinical Practice Guidelines, Continuing Education offerings, Position Statements, and Resources. If you don’t easily find what you need, e-mail the NuELifePRO.com team. Tell us what you need and we’ll find it for you - and we deliver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home