Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Opening for RT Director and RTs in Rockville

I just received an announcement of position openings at the Hebrew Home of Greater Washington, Maryland's largest long-term care facility (556 beds), located in Rockville. The positions are for the Director of Recreation Therapy and Recreation Therapists.

Both positions require a B.S. in TR, CTRS, and 2-3 years experience in RT. Director candidates must have 3-5 years of management experience in long-term care facilities.

Send resume with salary requirements to: Reginald Adams, Chareles E. Smith Life Communities, 6121 Montrose Road, Rockville, MD, 20852, Phone:(301) 770-8500,
Fax:(301) 770-8511, Email: adams@hebrew-home.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home