Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Long Term Care Workshop, June 18 & 19

Linda Buettner of the University of North Carolina Greensboro, recently sent out a notice regarding an approaching workshop:

"Recreation Therapy in Long Term Care: Countdown to MDS 3.0"
June 18 & 19, 2008
UNCG Dateway Reserach Park, 5900 Summit Avenue, Brom Summit, NC

Faculty: Linda Buettner, Ph.D., LRT/CTRS
Suzanne Fitzsimmons, MS, ARNP
Charlsena Stone, Ph.D., LRT/CTRS
15 hours of CEUs available
$140 for both days, $80 either day

For questions: Linda Buettner, llbuettn@uncg.edu or (336) 334-4131

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home