Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Call for Activities Directors Quarterly

I received this message from Linda Buettner requesting submissions for the Activities Directors Quarterly:

Dear Colleagues,

We are requesting articles for Activities Directors Quarterly with a late May deadline. Many geriatric recreation therapy professionals read this journal, and it has a large national nursing home readership open to your teachings. Please consider sending an article, public policy information, a concept paper, or some user friendly research you are working on. If you have good graduate student papers please consider this journal as well.[www.pnpco.com for author's instructions.]

With MDS 3.0 just around the corner we all need to get information into the trenches!

Thank you for the great work you are doing. Please help us educate others.

My best, Lin

Linda L. Buettner, Ph.D, LRT, CTRS
Professor Therapeutic Recreation/Gerontology
RTH/Health and Human Performance
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Phone: 336-334-4131
Fax: 336-334-3238

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home