Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Recreational Therapist Opening in Indy

From Mandy D. McQueeney, B.S., CTRS, Director of Recreational Therapy, Meaningful Day Services, Indiananpolis, Indiana:

Meaningful Day Services, Inc. is seeking a full-time therapist with a degree in TR to help develop and facilitate programs at our Day Treatment Facility in Indianapolis. Our day treatment facility provides services to adults with Developmental Disabilities, assisting them in the areas of recreation/leisure and daily living skills. The therapist may also work within the ABA department, providing ABA Therapy to children with disabilities. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact Mandy McQueeney at 317-709-2772. You may also visit our website and complete an online application at www.meaningfuldays.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home