Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Consider Supporting GT Thompson for Congress

RTs who wish to support the election efforts of Glenn "GT" Thompson in his run for Congress in Pennsylvania may wish to send contributions to this address:

Friends of Glenn Thompson
198 Park Road
Howard, PA 16841

Most know that GT is a past-president of ATRA and has been a real leader for our profession. While I am a Hoosier, I am in support of GT in his run for Congress. GT is a fine person who will serve well in Congress -- and it would be great to have an RT in office in Washington, DC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home