Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lamar & Kelly Evans a Plus for ATRA

In posting the change of address for ATRA yesterday I could not help but recall how Lamar and Kelly Evans played key roles in ATRA's development during its early years. It was my pleasure to get to know Lamar and Kelly when I was an ATRA President and Board Member in the early and mid-1990s. They are "good people" who I'm sure will do an excellent job as they perform management functions for ATRA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home