Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

CDARTA Online RT Store

I just discovered the Cincinnati Dayton Area Recreation Therapy Association (CDARTA) has an online store. I know, I know, you are asking yourself, “where has he been!?” But just in case you too have missed learning about this the CDARTA Online Store, I thought I’d prepare this post.

The CDARTA Online Store has a great variety of RT products including t-shirts and sweatshirts for adults and children, golf shirts, baby bibs, teddy bears, coasters, hats, tote bags, buttons, and magnets. You can even purchase a copy of a NCTRC exam study guide at the site.

You can get any number of things printed on the merchandise including: Recreation Therapy, Recreational Therapists put the FUN in FUNctional, and the CDARTA logo. Some neat stuff!

To check out the CDARTA Online Store go to http://www.charta_store.htm

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sutherland said...

Thanks for the post and great plug!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home