Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

ATRA Newsletter Now Online

ATRA has announced the ATRA Newsletter – November/December 2007 is now online for your convenience.

Expanded newsletter (20 pages) with up to date information.

CEU test worth .1 CEU for reading the newsletter (cost $10 transcript fee).

In this issue:

2007 ATRA Annual Conference
2007 ATRA Award Recipients
Membership dues announcement and new payment plan
2007 Higher Education Institute
2007 Audio Program Discount through 1/31/08
Annual in TR, Volume 17 Call for Papers
MS Related Fatigue
MDS 3.0 Update
Autism Society and TR
Treatment Network Updates


Go to: http://www.atra-tr.org/members/newsletter.htm to view the newsletter today! Don’t forget – you will need your ATRA username and password.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home