Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ATRA's New Board Members Announced

The results of the ATRA election were posted today (August 21, 2007) on the ATRA Blog. I have copied this announcement and it appears below:

2007-2008 Board Announced
The 2007-2008 Board election results are in! President Sandy Negley announced the results on the recent Leadership Briefing:
- President-Elect: Mary Ann Keogh Hoss, Ph.D, CTRS
- Treasurer: Vicki Scott, MS, CTRS
- Members-at-Large: Carla Carmichael, CTRS and Janice Elich Monroe, Ph.D, CTRS
- CAC Chair Ad Hoc Member: Heather Sedletzeck, CTRS
- Kari Kensinger, Ph.D, CTRS was elected as the Chair-Elect of the Chapter Affiliate Council

When I sent an email to the ATRA president and president-elect to inquire about the election results, I was informed that ATRA president Sandra Negley had announced the election results during her leadership briefing (conference call) on 8/12/07. I am glad that the results have now also been posted on the ATRA Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home