Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Any Results from ATRA Election?

Has anyone received the results of the ATRA election? It is getting close to the ATRA Annual Conference at which the new officers and board members will need to arrive early to participate in BOD meetings, yet as far as I know the election results have not been made known.

ATRA President Sandra Negley recently wrote that: "The BOD wants every member to know and understand what is happening in THEIR organization." As an ATRA member, I was pleased to read this. Yet, as I sit here today, I wonder: "Who are OUR new board members?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Raz said...

When I needed a dentist in cypress ca. I knew that these guys were the ones to turn to. My neighbors all said that they were the ones that could give gentle care to my kids.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home