Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

LaRue Carter RT Position Still Open

Laurie Lee, an RT at LaRue Carter Hospital in Indianapolis, recently sent out the following message on the RTI listserve:

LaRue D. Carter Hospital is re-posting their position for a youth service Recreation Therapist. There was a mix up in positions and criteria. If you have applied for this position, you will need to reapply. All applications will be removed. If you missed the opportunity before, now you have a second chance. Please apply or reapply by March 26 @ http://www.indianastatejobs.org/.
Thank you and sorry for this inconvenience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home