Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ATRA "Day on the Hill" is Success

Early reports indicate that the "Day on the Hill" during the recent ATRA Mid-year Forum in Washington, DC, was a success. ATRA members visited the offices of many Senators and Representatives to inform those in the Senate and House about the need to include RT in treatment and rehabilitation.

It is largely through the efforts of ATRA that RT continues to develop as a nationally recognized profession. If you are an RT and are not an ATRA member, I would urge you to join ATRA today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home