Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

ATRA Mid-Year Coming Up Soon

The ATRA 2007 Mid-Year Professional Issues Forum is almost here. The Mid-Year will be held at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, VA. Washington, March 11-14, 2007.

The Mid-Year features the "Day on the Hill" when ATRA members go to "the Hill" to talk with members of the House and Senate.

1 Comments:

Blogger kdcSRUTR said...

Amazing, in a VERY SHORT nut shell there where about 250 ATRA members who had 139 visits with congress. Overall we did more then what we thought!! We had some congress folks who wanted to sign on now and even be sponsers of the joint letter. This is very short but if you want more info let me or Dr. Austin know.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home