Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

RTI Conference Rooms by October 4th

Heather Sedletzeck, President of the Recreation Therapists of Indiana (RTI), just sent out a reminder regarding the 2006 RTI Annual Conference to be held November 9 and 10 at the University Inn in West Lafayette. To receive the discount rate of $75.00 for a single or $85.00 for a double, reservations must be made by October 4th.

The phone number listed on the web site for the University Inn in West Lafayette is (765) 463-5511. Call soon and tell them you want the RTI Conference rate to save some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home