Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Diane Baumann ATRA's Outstanding Professional

At the recent ATRA Annual Conference in Orlando, Diane Baumann, M.S., CTRS, received the Outstanding Professional Award. Diane is a Hoosier, from New Albany. Most in Indiana know of her from her extensive leadership within the Recreation Therapists of Indiana (RTI) but she is known nationally for her dedicated service within ATRA. While Diane has taken any number of roles within ATRA, perhaps her most significant have been serving as ATRA Treasurer and leading ATRA's Public Policy Program.

Diane has two degrees from Indiana University and is a member of the IU Clinical Faculty. I know the RT faculty at IU are proud to have her as an alum. Congrats Diane!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home