Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

RT Openings in OK

We are growing at Alliance Health Midwest Behavioral Health: This is your invitation to join our team serving our new senior units and expanding adult units in Midwest City, OK. We are seeking two Recreation Therapists (Certified and Licensed in OK.) with a heart to serve clients with mental illness ages 18 and up. We also have PRN positions available. Please apply online and attach your resume @ Alliance Health Midwest. The job position title will read "Activity therapist". You may also contact Rehabilitation director: Dr. Rebecca Cole @ 405-610-4411 or myself @ 405-610-8579 for more information. We are also looking for mental health R.N.'s, L.P.N.'s and Mental health techs to join our team. Thank you for considering your employment with a great group of people! Patti Wimer, C.T.R.S./L Alliance Health Midwest, Senior unit patti.wimer@hma.com/pattiswimer@yahoo.com RecreationalTherapy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home