Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, February 08, 2016

Faculty Position at South Alabama

From Ellen Broach: We are searching for one full-time faculty member in Therapeutic Recreation at the rank of Instructor or Assistant Professor in the Department of Health, Physical Education, and Leisure Studies at the University of South Alabama. Salary and rank is commensurate with experience and education. Thanks, Ellen -- Dr. Ellen Broach, CTRS, ATRIC Associate Professor, Therapeutic Recreation Department of Health, PE, and Leisure Studies University of South Alabama 171 Jaguar Drive Mobile, AL 36688-0002 Ph: 251-460-7131 Fax: 460-7252

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home