Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

RT Job in Texas

from Evan Kessler, M.S., CTRS: My employer Scoggins Therapies is looking to hire a CTRS in Fort Worth, TX. Scoggins Therapies provides in home and community based therapies to a variety of populations and disabilities. They offer very competitive pay and flexible scheduling. Please message me on Facebook or send me an email if you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity. Evan Kessler MS,CTRS Ekessler116@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home