Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Position at the University of Utah

From Steve Bell: The newly combined Department of Occupational and Recreational Therapies at the University of Utah invites applications for a tenure-track Recreational Therapy faculty position at the assistant or associate professor level. We are seeking a faculty member with an earned doctoral degree and a professional background in Recreational Therapy. This faculty member will contribute to the advancement of the Recreational Therapy degree program with expertise that will complement and expand our philosophy and mission of teaching, scholarship and service to the university, community, and profession. Steven A. Bell Ph.D., TRS, CTRS Coordinator, Cooperative Education I & II Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism College of Health University of Utah 1901 E. South Campus Dr. Salt Lake City, UT 84112 W-801-581-6062 O-801-581-8542 F-801-581-4930

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home