Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Faculty Opening a La Crosse

From Nancy Richeson: The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse invites applications for a full-time, nine-month, tenure track Therapeutic Recreation position as Assistant Professor (or Associate Professor). Nancy E. Richeson, PhD, CTRS, FDRT Associate Professor, University of WI at La Crosse Director of the Therapeutic Recreation program Editor-in-Chief, American Journal of Recreation Therapy Professor Emeritus, University of Southern Maine Best Friends(TM) Approach to Care for People with Dementia - Master Trainer Registered Therapy Dog Tester/Observer (Therapy Dogs Inc.) Energy Medicine Practitioner Reiki Master/Teacher Fellow, Distinguished in Recreational Therapy sistant Professor (Associate Professor level considered) in the Department of Recreation Management and Therapeutic Recreation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home