Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

CARTE Positions Open

Please be advised the Committee on Accreditation of Recreational Therapy Education (CARTE) has 3 positions available for appointment commencing in April 2015. They include 1 – Student/Consumer – one-year term; 1 Recreational Therapist – three year term; and 1 Professional educator – three year term. The qualifications are listed below. If interested in serving on the CARTE Board of Directors, please submit your letter of intent and resume/CV via email to: cartecoa@gmail.com attention Dr. Thom Skalko, Chairperson. Interested individuals are encouraged to visit the CARTE and CAAHEP web sites for further information: http://www.caahep.org/carte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home