Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, March 08, 2015

Heading to Utah

The ole Hoosier RT will be heading to Utah on Wednesday to keynote the Utah Recreation Therapy Association Conference to be held in Provo March 12 & 13. Looking forward to giving the presentation and seeing Utah RT friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home