Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

USM Needs Your Help

From Prof. Nancy Richeson: Hello Recreational Therapist's - It is with great sadness that the University of Southern Maine's Recreation and Leisure Studies program is slated to be cut. The president and provost announced this news Friday afternoon. See newspaper for more information, although the information regarding the number of students they provided is incorrect. http://www.pressherald.com/news/USM_president_proposes_deep_cuts_in_faculty__staff__programs.html If RT's and leaders in the field could take 10 min. to email USM's administration it would helpful. Thank you for listening. President Theo Kalikow 207 780-4480 president@usm.maine.edu Provost Michael Stevenson 780-4485 780-4930 fax mstevenson@usm.maine.edu Dean Andrew Anderson 780-5585 aanders@usm.maine.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home