Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Clinical Assistant Professor Position

The Recreation Management and Policy Department at the University of New Hampshire is pleased to announce an opening for a Clinical Assistant Professor (non-tenure track) in our therapeutic recreation option. Questions may be directed to Dr. Allison Wilder, Search Committee Chair at allison.wilder@unh.edu Allison Wilder, PhD, CTRS/L Assistant Professor Department of Recreation Management and Policy 109 Hewitt Hall 4 Library Way Durham, New Hampshire 03824 Work: 603-862-2710 Fax: 603 862-2722

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home