Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Call for Presentations for WSTRA

CALL FOR PRESENTATION PROPOSALS WSTRA 15th Annual Conference -- Conference Date - April 5, 2014, EWU Campus, Cheney, WA We are looking for presenters for our 15th Annual Conference to fill 60 minute and 90 minute time slots (or longer with special consideration). Please consider this great opportunity to share your knowledge and skills with Recreation Therapists from the region. Submissions should be sent to: presidentelect.wstra@gmail.com by January 31, 2014 Click here for more information! http://www.wstra.org/documents/ConferenceCallForPresentations2014.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home