Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Assistant Professor Position at South Alabama

From Dr. Ellen Broach, CTRS, ATRIC: THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND LEISURE STUDIES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA invites applications for an Assistant Professor, tenure-track faculty position starting as soon as January 1, 2014 but no later than August 15, 2014. Applicants must have an earned doctorate in Therapeutic Recreation or a related Leisure Studies discipline. ABDs near completion of the degree will be considered. Preference will be given to applicants with professional practitioner experience and NCTRC certification required. Details are attached. Review of applicants’ materials will continue until the position is filled. The University of South Alabama is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Employer. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions - ebroach@southalabama.edu . -- Dr. Ellen Broach, CTRS, ATRIC Associate Professor, Therapeutic Recreation Department of HPELS University of South Alabama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home