Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, January 13, 2014

WCU Director's Position Open

From Jennifer L. Hinton, Ph.D., LRT/CTRS : The School of Health Sciences at Western Carolina University invites applications for the position of School Director beginning July 2014. The role of School Director is recognized as a primary leadership position and, as such, this individual serves as the primary visionary and advocate for the School and its diverse array of programs. Details regarding the job announcement and Western Carolina University can be found by following this link: http://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?JobCode=175839632 As a search committee member, I welcome any questions about the School of Health Sciences, College of Health and Human Sciences, Western Carolina University, or the beautiful Western North Carolina region. Jennifer L. Hinton, Ph.D., LRT/CTRS Associate Professor Program Director Recreational Therapy Program School of Health Sciences College of Health and Human Sciences Western Carolina University 828-227-2715

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home