Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Fond Memories from "Happy 20th Anniversary ATRA!" CD

I just viewed the CD made for ATRA's 20th anniversary celebration in Kansas City. It was produced by Indiana University and titled "Happy 20th Anniversary ATRA!" It was shown at the opening general session at the Kansas City ATRA Conference. Pictured in the CD are 100s of ATRA members, including the first ATRA Board of Diectors. Many fond memories. This year the 30th anniversary of ATRA will be celebrated in Oklahoma City.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

oh wow,

that was 10-years-ago?

I was in K.C. for the 20-year as a Peg Connolly student.

Time seems to go by so fast.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home