Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Presentation Slots still Available for SRTS

For the upcoming SRTS in Myrtle Beach, SC from April 9-11 – There are still a few presentation spots available (Reminder there is one free registration per presentation slot). If you would like to submit a Call for Papers please let Pam Wilson know and she will assist in getting it to the Board, Pam Pamela Wilson, MS,LRT/CTRS Clinical Director Recreation Therapy Medical Center Boulevard \ Winston-Salem, NC 27157 p 336-716-6778 \ f 336-716-6802 pwilson@wakehealth.edu \ WakeHealth.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home