Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Chair Opening at Long Beach

The faculty in the Department of Recreation & Leisure Studies at California State University Long Beach are excited to invite applications for the position of Department Chair. Please see the attached position description and information. Cal. State Long Beach is located in sunny Southern California, boasts 345 sunny days per year, and an average temperature of 75 degrees. If the weather isn’t an incentive, please consider the opportunity to come work with dynamic faculty, energetic students, engaged alumni network, and strong collaborative community relationships. Melissa D'Eloia, Ph.D., CTRS Assistant Professor Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies California State University Long Beach Email: melissa.deloia@csulb.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home