Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Chair Position Opening at Fresno

From Nancy Nisbet via the ATRAnet: ATRAnet Listserv Dear Colleagues: The Faculty in the Department of Recreation Administration at California State University, Fresno, are pleased to invite applications for Department Chair/Community Recreation Professor (I encourage recreation therapy faculty to look at the job description, it fits!). The job description can be found at http://jobs.csufresno.edu/. Click on 'new and returning applicants' and look for 'community recreation' on the list. I will be attending the ATRA conference if anyone would like to meet with me to discuss the position. I can be reached at nancyni@csufresno.edu. Dr. Jason Whiting will be attending the NRPA conference and will make himself available to meet with any interested individuals as well. His contact information is: jawhiting@csufresno.edu Please share with your colleagues and feel free to make nominations (we are more than happy to follow up with these individuals). _____________ Nancy Nisbett Associate Professor and Chair Department of Recreation Administration 5310 N. Campus Drive M/S PH103 Fresno, CA 93740 559.278.7886 559.278.5267 (Fax) nancyni@csufresno.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home