Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Lambton College & Western Carolina University

Looking forward to doing a remote lecture tomorrow with Vicki DiGiovanni's students at Lambton College in Canada. I'll be talking about my Reformulated Health Protection/Health Promotion Model. (Which was published in 2011 in the American Journal of Recreation Therapy.)

Wednesday I will be on the campus of Western Carolina University to talk and meet with students. It will be good to see Glenn Kastrinos and Peg Connolly. I hope to also discuss my Reformulated Health Protection/Health Promotion Model with the WCU students as well as discuss lessons from my book, Lessons Learned: An Open Letter to Recreational Therapy Students and Practitioners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home