Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

ATRA Webinars

From Jean E. Folkerth, Re.D., CTRS, via ATRAnet:


I just wanted to remind everyone that ATRA webinars are going to begin again next week. There are some wonderful topics/presentations scheduled for this year. Our first series will be on Working with Student Interns. If you are supervising interns or planning to supervise interns, you may want to consider enrolling in this series. Series B will begin at the end of this month and will be on Geriatrics. And, Series C will begin early in February and will be on Caring for Yourself as a Therapist.


Go to the ATRA website and check under the Continuing Education tab for Webinars. Or, simply click on this link. It will take you to the webpage and you will see our exciting webinars for the year.

http://www.atra.affiniscape.com/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=8





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home