Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Southern Mississippi Director's Position Open

From Mary Ann Aquadro, PhD, CTRS:


The University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg has announced the Director of the School of Human Performance and Recreation position.
Please see the attached .pdf and feel free to share with your colleagues. Also, the url below contains additional information and will direct you to the USM HR site.
https://jobs.usm.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1349470106421

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the ATRA Conference!!!!

Mary Ann Aquadro, PhD, CTRS
Instructor and Internship Coordinator
University of Southern Mississippi
School of Human Performance and Recreation
118 College Drive #5142
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
(601) 266-5207
mary.aquadro@usm.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home