Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, October 01, 2012

RTI Registration Deadline is October 5th

From the Recreational Therapists of Indiana
We have record registration for our awesome RTI conference! We are extending the deadline to 10/5 to make sure we get all the RTI folks we can, but after 10/5 registration will be closed, and no onsite registration will be accepted.
Please register online at rtindiana.edu, and the conference is under events.
We look forward to seeing you in 30 days at Bradford Woods!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home