Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Position Openings at Grand Valley State

From Teresa M. Beck, PhD, CTRS:
Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, MI will be announcing two positions for their Therapeutic Recreation Program. One position is a tenure track 9 month faculty position at the assistant/associate level and the second position is clinical affiliate faculty (contract) with the primary responsibility of clinical coordination and placement supervision.

Grand Valley will be represented at ATRA, so if you have any questions, please ask.
Teresa M. Beck, PhD, CTRS
Chair, Department of Diagnostic and Rehabilitation Sciences
Cook – Devos Center for Health Sciences
301 Michigan Street NE; Suite 249
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
616-331-2735

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home