Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, September 09, 2011

Cruise/TR Conference Spots Still Available

I just read a post on ATRAnet from Allyson Dedic, CTRS, who reported (I've shorted her message so email Allyson for details):

We have 10 spaces available on the cruise!
At this time, the best rate for an inside cabin is $318.73 per person or $637.46 a cabin (you can also purchase insurance at $29.00 per person). This rate includes all of your on board meals. This rate is still MUCH less expensive than staying at a hotel!! Rate is subject to change daily. Reservations are made through Susan Owens 301-421-1956. Cruise cabins must be paid in full at the time of booking. If you are a single traveler, we may be able to pair you up with another traveler.

The registration for the conference is $150 for professionals and $100 for students (this is NOT included in the price of the cabin). Conference payment is made to Whitehall Boca. Please see the conference brochure on-line.

The brochure is now posted!!! Visit www.whitehallboca.com/conference.html to view it.

I appreciate everyone passing on this info to their colleagues! Please continue to email me with any questions (email is the best way to reach me!)
Thanks!
_______________________________________________
Allyson Dedic, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
Whitehall Boca Raton
7300 Del Prado Circle South
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 237-3818 direct
(561) 392-6031 fax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home