Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

RT Opening at Sheppard Pratt Assisted Living

I found this position opening while searching to see if Johns Hopkins had RT. Knowing Sheppard Pratt is well respected, I thought I should post the position opening found below:

Position: RECREATIONAL THEAPIST
Closing date: July 26, 2011
Where: The Retreat at Sheppard Pratt
Full Time
Day/Weekend
$34,150-$47,850

The Retreat at Sheppard Pratt is a 16-bed licensed assisted living program designed for patients seeking a comprehensive evaluation and intensive treatment experience in a psychotherapeutic milieu, unencumbered by the payment policies of third parties. The Retreat offers an elegantly appointed setting for an intermediate length of stay of several weeks to several months and a multidisciplinary treatment approach to a variety of psychiatric conditions that can be treated safely and effectively in a voluntary, unlocked environment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Almavia Ofsanrafael said...

Hi,

Assisted-living facilities can range in size from a small residential house for one resident up to very large facilities providing services to hundreds of residents. Assisted living is typically paid for from private funds, but there are a few exceptions. Some long-term care insurance policies cover licensed assisted living. Thanks a lot...

Assisted Living San Rafael

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home