Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Upcoming RT Meetings

In a post yesterday I provided a friendly reminder on the dates and location of the upcoming 2011 ATRA Annual Conference to be held in Indianapolis. Today I thought I should provide a list of all the meetings that have been featured in prior RT Blog posts. So here they are:

May 6, Oregon State Hospital TR Forum in Salem, Oregon
May 18 – 20, Florida TR Conference in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
May 18 – 20, Southeast Recreational Therapy Symposium in Gatlinburg, TN
June 1 – 3, Therapeutic Recreation Ontario Conference in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
September 18 – 21, ATRA Annual Conference in Indianapolis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home