Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, April 04, 2011

Part-time Position in Psych

The following was posted on the ATRAnet Listserv earlier today:

Dear colleagues,

There is a PRN to part-time position open for a CTRS in Fredericksburg, VA. It is on a 10-bed behavioral health unit in a brand new private hospital. The position is guaranteed at 20 hours a week, but currently supports roughly 25-30 hours a week. It is M-F, with flexible hours. This job has lots of autonomy and unit staff that are supportive!

Please e-mail me with questions, and please feel free to pass along to others. The listing can be found at www.spotsrmc.com under "PRN Activities Therapist." Please let me know if you are applying so I can give HR a heads up!

Stephanie Courtney
g8rsteph03@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home