Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Position Opening for Activity Director

Via the ATRAnet Listserv comes this announcement from Tenesha Burns, CTRS

Hello, my name is Tenesha Burns, CTRS (teneshab@gadsdenhealthcare.com). I am currently working out my notice here at Gadsden Healthcare & Rehab (Gadsen, Alabama, is near Birmingham.). We are currently looking for someone to fill the position of Activity Director. I don't know if you are able to help, but let your students who are about to graduate or have graduated and are seeking work in this area know of the position. You can find the information on indeed.com. I really want them to get someone with the knowledge and educational background of RT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home