Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lessons Learned

I just saw an ATRAnet message that mentioned university faculty will soon be ordering books for summer and fall courses. Sure hope faculty will give consideration to adopting my new book from Sagamore Publishing, Lessons Learned: An Open Letter to Recreational Therapy Students and Practitioners.

My book is available both in print and as an ebook. I believe the cost is about $20.00 for the print version and $15.00 for the ebook. With student complaints about the cost of books, I believe Sagamore has priced the book well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home