Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, February 04, 2011

Florida TR Conference Offers 3 Days of CEUs for $100

From Allyson Dedic, CTRS comes a remider on the TR Conference “Working Together” May 18-20, Embassy Suites, Ft. Lauderdale. She reminds us that it is ONLY $100 for 3 days of CEU’s!

Allyson suggests you click on the link to see the sessions that we have scheduled!! http://www.whitehallboca.com/Resources/Schedule%20at%20a%20glance.pdf

If you are unable to open the link, please visit www.whitehallboca.com/conference.html and mid page you will see the link for “Schedule at a Glance”. We have some great sessions lined up!

NOTE: if you would like to be on our email list or mailing list, please email me and you will be added. Printed materials will be sent out later this month!

Allyson Dedic, CTRS
Director of Therapeutic Recreation
Whitehall Boca Raton
7300 Del Prado Circle South
Boca Raton, FL 33433
adedic@whitehallboca.com
(561) 237-3818 direct
(561) 392-6031 fax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home